The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good afternoon all. Made some potato soup for dinner after work today and now I’m relaxing with the pups. It’s windy outside and on the cool side but the a/c has been running this afternoon. Hope you all had a great day. @CapricornFarm hope you’re ok!

I saw your soup, it looks great! Did your little girl get her stitches out yet?

I saw your soup, it looks great! Did your little girl get her stitches out yet?
Tomorrow after work is her appointment to get the stitches out. I’m so happy about that, it has been a bit of challenge to stop the rough play and ball tug O’wars these last few days. Plus no park so they’re really crazy!
PS, how’s the stray?

Tomorrow after work is her appointment to get the stitches out. I’m so happy about that, it has been a bit of challenge to stop the rough play and ball tug O’wars these last few days. Plus no park so they’re really crazy!
PS, how’s the stray?

She must be feeling good to be playing!

After I fed the stray, he wandered off. But since I did feed him, I won't be surprised if he shows up again. I'm ok with that.

She must be feeling good to be playing!

After I fed the stray, he wandered off. But since I did feed him, I won't be surprised if he shows up again. I'm ok with that.
She’s been ready to play ball since about the third day after she got hurt. Ball ball ball!!!
Glad you’re helping out the new guy! I hope he doesn’t just disappear.

If this little guy is anything like other strays that have shown up, he'll hole up in a cabinet in the garage. I did see his footprints headed that direction. And earlier I put out a bowl of dried cat food which he promptly devoured.

Ugh, pet hair...that's something we never get caught up on with 3 inside cats.

How are you feeling Cap? Did you see anyone at the ER?
About the same. Not going there unless I must. Tomorrow they will ask my regular doctor what can be done. I hate to waste a day driving an hour each way, who knows how long at the ER, plus exposing myself to all sorts of nasty things!

About the same. Not going there unless I must. Tomorrow they will ask my regular doctor what can be done. I hate to waste a day driving an hour each way, who knows how long at the ER, plus exposing myself to all sorts of nasty things!

Makes sense to wait one more day so your usual doc can have some input.

Maybe your vet would give you a group discount :)
That would be nice. I know you can get a discount in some county’s based on your income
Some TNR groups help with subsidizing neutering.
They aren’t strays though. All are tame but 1.
If this little guy is anything like other strays that have shown up, he'll hole up in a cabinet in the garage. I did see his footprints headed that direction. And earlier I put out a bowl of dried cat food which he promptly devoured.

Ugh, pet hair...that's something we never get caught up on with 3 inside cats.

How are you feeling Cap? Did you see anyone at the ER?
Same here Debby!

Back
Top Bottom