The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

When my Aunt died, my parents took a lot of her stuff. So I ended up dealing with my Aunt's stuff twice.
It's so hard to sort through someone's lifetime of memories! My mom is still alive, but she and my dad moved to my house when his cancer returned. They brought all of their worldly possessions with them. She is now living with my sister and will never use the things she left at my house, so we are slowly going through things for her, but there are things I just can't get rid of yet! That's okay though, I'd rather keep her stuff as that means she's still here for us to enjoy!

Good morning Debby! How is your weather looking for today and the weekend! We hit around 68 yesterday! Should be the same today! We have a lot of outdoor projects to get done between now and next Thursday as I think the cold weather will be here again and stick around until Spring!

Good morning Bob! Enjoy your Friday!!! :frow

Morning Rene!

You're going to get warmer than us, but I'll be glad to see the low 50's we have coming up! :D

It's so hard to sort through someone's lifetime of memories! My mom is still alive, but she and my dad moved to my house when his cancer returned. They brought all of their worldly possessions with them. She is now living with my sister and will never use the things she left at my house, so we are slowly going through things for her, but there are things I just can't get rid of yet! That's okay though, I'd rather keep her stuff as that means she's still here for us to enjoy!
Most of the stuff my parents had was junk they collected off the curbs or at yard sales. Nothing interesting or old. I did keep my Dad's telegraph key, Mom's sewing machine from 1955. Mom is still alive, but has Alzheimer's. Makes me so sad.

Back
Top Bottom