The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning Sour!

We're trying to purge our kids and my parents stuff...then I can see what I have left of my own to purge! I will have a lot of free space, once I get rid of everything that isn't ours!

I actually took a week of vacation to clear the house. They rented from an aunt who was being a super 'B' about wanting the house emptied.

It's so hard to sort through someone's lifetime of memories!

We had an auctioneer come in to conduct an estate sale for what was not tossed or donated. I thought that I could deal with it, but as each item came up for bid along came a memory. Destroyed me emotionally.

afternoon everyone :frow
was in a hurry this morning cause we had to go pick up a trailer box we bought this week and while hitting delete on the computer and wouldn't you know, it was byc and i hit spam by mistake and didn't know it til i got an email telling me, just got back on:celebrate

Good afternoon Sharron 🙂 hope your having a good day!!

That's all you can do 🤗🤗 you'll be fine 🙂 if they have a problem, they can do it in another room or on another day 🤷 simple as that!
She did not come. The director was on the phone with her for an hour. Sounds like we are good for the year, thank goodness! The kids were little monsters today.
I hope it all turns out well for you!
My co-worker just texted me. He is positive so she is out for 24 days. I pray none of us get it. No one else has it yet in her family. I worked with her for 2 days and he had symptoms at the time.:hmm

She did not come. The director was on the phone with her for an hour. Sounds like we are good for the year, thank goodness! The kids were little monsters today.

My co-worker just texted me. He is positive so she is out for 24 days. I pray none of us get it. No one else has it yet in her family. I worked with her for 2 days and he had symptoms at the time.:hmm
:fl :fl

Back
Top Bottom