The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I have been here many years. seen many birthdays come and go (Many keyboards replaced too.) But I rarely share that pic with anyone So...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
:ya :love:wee:woot:jumpy

It's been a fun day, so many thoughtful people taking time to send b-day greetings. Some of the nicest people I've never met are here on BYC!

1604793207070.jpeg

Happy birthday Debby!
And to think this thread started only 86 THOUSAND posts ago to acknowledge your special day.

The Princess and I are good together, but we miss our family.
Yeah that is the hard part. We had a zoom BDay for DW's aunt - 103 on Thursday. She and my in-laws live in a retirement community about 35 miles south and we would normally go down but Covid. On the "up" side, we had people there from NH, OH, PA, New Brunswick Canada (DD1) and others from Vermont. Wouldn't have gotten to see all those people if it were "in person".

Thought you'd all like to see our little Trouble.
He's beautiful!

I have been reading about the numbers going up.
Yeah 130K yesterday. Twice the daily rate of only a week or so back. I hate to think what the numbers will be in a few more days when all the people who went to the polls to vote in person start adding to the numbers.

I do the same! I always tell him that I sure have saved us a lot of money...so I can have someone do mine...:D
DW has had her hair done professionally ONCE in her life - 30 years ago for our wedding. All others done first by her mother, then me and now DD1 if she's around. It doesn't take much skill to trim an inch or so off the bottom.

Told the Princess that I was going to grow a pony tail, and she laughed hysterically.
She'll laugh even more when you grow it then make it into a man-bun.

This also shows what the landscape looks like beyond our yard...sand & sagebrush!
I'm not big on sand, sagebrush and tumbleweeds but those clouds are stunning.

you'll have to accept the fact that life isn't neat & tidy.
:lol: Even mid move I'd wager that your place mid move is still less cluttered than what we live in daily.

I always try to get a piece with the most decorations on it. I love the frosting.
Commercial cakes? I want the piece with the LEAST decorations. Not fond of that sugar (or whatever it is) frosting.

Back
Top Bottom