The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Work until 2 then I need to go to the post office and find out what their policy is for live animals. Iā€™ve never picked anything up like that before and with Covid I just want to be sure that Iā€™m prepared
I've always given them my phone number & then they call when they've arrived, so I can pick them up. Hopefully they will do that for you, so you don't have to wait for them at your house. Good luck!

Good morning Alex...sorry you can't sleep...I have nights like that too! Have a good day! šŸ˜Š
Maybe I'm just worried about Jaffar. (Losing feathers on his neck, and feet) Am I petting him too much? He's a snuggle rooster, and loves to be held and petted. :confused:
And good morning.:frow

morning everyone:frow
sorry i haven't been on , been reading everything but just haven't felt up to talking lately and had issues both with my health and my computer
anyway going to the dr this morning and then husband will winterize the house and we will take off for defuniak
everyone have a happy thanksgiving and be safe :frow:hugs:hugs
Good morning Sharron! I hope you get to feeling better! :hugs

Have a safe trip!

Remodeling always takes longer than you think it will, sorry it won't be done when you had hoped! My husband just told me that he wants to start our kitchen remodel after the holidays. We will be putting in new tile & a new countertop. We will have to remove the base cabinets so that we can run the tile underneath them. I'm looking forward to the end result, but not what it will take to get there.
I hope everyone shows up too!
Good morning. End results are worth the stress and mess. The last time we redid a bathroom was 5 years ago and it took 6 weeks. We now have to replace that tub as it cracked on the bottom. It was only about 3 years old when that happened. Hubby is going to repair it again just to get us thru until weā€™re done with these 2 projects. We had water running in the basement the other night so who knows what kind of damage it caused on the way down.

Back
Top Bottom