The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning all! I woke up to early again...I really don't want to make this a habit, I'm retired, I don't have to get up early if I don't want to and I don't want to...🤣
That being said it is nice to be able to visit with all of you! Hope you all have a great day! 😊

Good morning Rene, enjoy your day!

What do you have going on for Thanksgiving?

Good morning all! I woke up to early again...I really don't want to make this a habit, I'm retired, I don't have to get up early if I don't want to and I don't want to...🤣
That being said it is nice to be able to visit with all of you! Hope you all have a great day! 😊
Yah, this lack of sleep is getting old for me too.

Good morning Rene, enjoy your day!

What do you have going on for Thanksgiving?
Good morning Debby...you too!

Today I am baking way too many desserts 3 different pies...everyone has their favorites and I just had to find something new to make, lol...we really don't need all of it for as few as will be here. My daughter & her husband decided that they will stay home this year, as a provider he is testing people for Covid every day & several people at his clinic are sick with it right now...thankfully not severally I'll, which is how it is for most people, not all but most. My youngest son & his family will be with DIL's family. So only 5 of us! Such a crazy year, but we have so many things to be thankful for, despite all of it!
How is your prep going?

Back
Top Bottom