The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning Debby...you too!

Today I am baking way too many desserts 3 different pies...everyone has their favorites and I just had to find something new to make, lol...we really don't need all of it for as few as will be here. My daughter & her husband decided that they will stay home this year, as a provider he is testing people for Covid every day & several people at his clinic are sick with it right now...thankfully not severally I'll, which is how it is for most people, not all but most. My youngest son & his family will be with DIL's family. So only 5 of us! Such a crazy year, but we have so many things to be thankful for, despite all of it!
How is your prep going?

Five is a nice number for Thanksgiving. Sorry you can't have the whole family there, but it's best to be safe.

It's just DH & me but that's enough to be thankful for ❤ All my prep work is done and pies are baked.

Bruce, I work the phone for a living and I know when people aren’t paying attention or answering my questions with knowledge most of the time. I tried that, then went there and got different info. I grilled the poor kid behind the counter and he had to go back and ask questions three times before I would leave. After the second return I smiled and said it might be easier if your boss just came out here so we could speak directly and he said, “I know.” :gigSo if I don’t feel like I’m getting the right info over the phone I show up. On the phone you could be playing a video game and making a grilled cheese and justsaying whatever comes to mind. In person if I don’t have your attention I’ll get it.
Good morning IM! Yep, that's the best way to get things done...in person & straight to the top!
How is your Thanksgiving prep going today? Have a good day!

Five is a nice number for Thanksgiving. Sorry you can't have the whole family there, but it's best to be safe.

It's just DH & me but that's enough to be thankful for ❤ All my prep work is done and pies are baked.
You deserve to have a nice relaxing day, since you've already done all your prep work!
I would have liked to be farther along in my baking...going to town always takes so much time & the hour driving there and then home again...I was so tired yesterday, but today is a new day and I need to quit being such a slacker and get it done!:gig
Enjoy your day! 💗

Back
Top Bottom