The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

My cat, has gone from a terrified kitten that wouldn't go near anyone into a stalking greedy fusspot. He has about seven places or beds to sleep which he changes by the day or sometimes week , today he's decided he wants to sleep in my latest box even before I could get the contents out :confused: . What on earth is going on
20201130_133924.jpg

Good morning everyone :) :frow

Hi Marie :frow have a wonderful day !!

My cat, has gone from a terrified kitten that wouldn't go near anyone into a stalking greedy fusspot. He has about seven places or beds to sleep which he changes by the day or sometimes week , today he's decided he wants to sleep in my latest box even before I could get the contents out :confused: . What on earth is going on
View attachment 2430890

Awww, this makes me miss my cats even more 😊. They would get into anything that was open or had enough room to squeeze into. Such a pretty kitty 😍

Hi Marie :frow have a wonderful day !!

Awww, this makes me miss my cats even more 😊. They would get into anything that was open or had enough room to squeeze into. Such a pretty kitty 😍
Thank you. He's soooooo loving always reaching for me or the dog and both of us if he can even his littlepaw on the dog as he lays on my lap. So many of these little ones are just dumped. They are so grateful when you take them in. I hope you'll find another one or they find you, many older cat's are left abandoned when their owners pass away.

He's sound asleep in his new chosen bed now
20201130_145144.jpg

Good morning, everyone.

Fish is never better than freshly caught, cleaned and eaten.
amen
we always had some kind of fresh fish, bream, mullet or even red fish, daddy taught me to throw a cast net and we would get up about 5am and go mullet fishing, what we caught, brought home, i cleaned with momma and momma would cook them along with grits, eggs and biscuit, good times

amen
we always had some kind of fresh fish, bream, mullet or even red fish, daddy taught me to throw a cast net and we would get up about 5am and go mullet fishing, what we caught, brought home, i cleaned with momma and momma would cook them along with grits, eggs and biscuit, good times

As a kid I did a lot of night fishing with my best friend. We'd catch a batch, generally eels and catfish, take them home, and my Mom would clean and cook them for breakfast. As long as we caught some eels for her we were golden boys. Good memory.

Back
Top Bottom