The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

We had one fairly sizeable (for us) storm, and Maggie loved the snow. She thought that she was a snow rescue dog and kept digging in the drifts. It's incredible how rapidly she is growing. She has doubled in weight in just four weeks.

Good doggie, you never know when you might need a rescue dog! Do you think she'll end up larger than others you've had?

The Westie I used to have loved snow. She'd dive into drifts head first and come out snorting snow. :lol:

Good doggie, you never know when you might need a rescue dog! Do you think she'll end up larger than others you've had?

The Westie I used to have loved snow. She'd dive into drifts head first and come out snorting snow. :lol:

She has the poodle long legs, and I'm thinking that she is going to be quite tall. She also has the poodle high energy level.

Good morning everyone :)
He didn’t make any money off of me 🤣 I will promote his company. I gave his name out already to someone who is building a house.
That’s all we have left is to put the shower stall in and hang a mirror. Hubby is debating whether to put leveling cement underneath it and if he should use a different drain rather then what came with it.
He found a leak in the toilet yesterday. It damaged the sheet rock a little at the base. I have been checking it almost every day and apparently missed it. I have a fan going to dry it out so it doesn’t mold. It’s a good thing it’s a cement floor.
This bathroom is not pretty like my main bath. It will mainly be used by our son.

It looks like Sturgis SD.
Oh no, that's a bummer but better to catch the leak now than later down the road. Hope it's an east fix!

I don't think I realized just how big biker clubs were.
Hahaha that's too cute! 🤣

Idk if I asked this before but, when you moved did you bring the chickens along as well?

Back
Top Bottom