The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Hello Grammy Ron, Debs Bob and everyone that I've not written above. How is this January treating you all?
Good morning Marie :)
January for me & mine has started off on the wrong foot! My youngest decided to challenge us this week so, he was not able to participate in roller derby practice yesterday. Other than that, I am staying uplifted and happy :)

What about you?

Sucks you accidentally deleted the recipe. I dont like when that happens 😑

Good morning Marie :)
January for me & mine has started off on the wrong foot! My youngest decided to challenge us this week so, he was not able to participate in roller derby practice yesterday. Other than that, I am staying uplifted and happy :)

What about you?

Sucks you accidentally deleted the recipe. I dont like when that happens 😑
So your little love is trying to see how far they can push you, not an easy one to deal with. Good luck, I've been there done that and carry the war wounds to prove it ;)

It's a bummer on the recipe, it was a healthier version, so I'm not amused in the slightest at my error :(

Good morning everyone :)

Oh no, that's a bummer but better to catch the leak now than later down the road. Hope it's an east fix!

I don't think I realized just how big biker clubs were.

Hahaha that's too cute! 🤣

Idk if I asked this before but, when you moved did you bring the chickens along as well?
:frow Good morning Mad, have a great day
Hello Grammy Ron, Debs Bob and everyone that I've not written above. How is this January treating you all?
:frow Good morning Marie, have a great day

I'm so annoyed with myself. I had a massive amount of mail to delete and this muffin recipe was in the mail I deleted :(
Did you delete it from the inbox? If so all those "deleted" emails are probably in the "trash" and can be resurrected. If you deleted them from the trash they are gone.

Morning all. Some snowshoeing then snow blowing. Got about 4" of wet snow overnight added to the 2+ yesterday.

That sounds warm and cozy :) resting is good and helps the healing process 💜

Morning Mad :frow It was very warm and cozy and I still haven't made it there today 😞, hopefully very soon. You have a great day !!.

Good morning Marie :frow you have a great day ! January hasn't been my friend yet, hopefully February will be nicer to me.

Good morning everyone :)

Oh no, that's a bummer but better to catch the leak now than later down the road. Hope it's an east fix!

I don't think I realized just how big biker clubs were.

Hahaha that's too cute! 🤣

Idk if I asked this before but, when you moved did you bring the chickens along as well?

Hi Mad, happy Sunday!

The chickens actually moved up here before I did. DH took care of them until I got here. They seem to really like their new coop (once they adjusted) and are looking better than they have for a long time. :)

As for the biker thing, Key West always had a huge annual poker run every year (not sure what Covid has done with that). Bikes would come down US 1 and convene in KW, taking over a big stretch of Duval Street. It was deafening!

Did you delete it from the inbox? If so all those "deleted" emails are probably in the "trash" and can be resurrected. If you deleted them from the trash they are gone.

Morning all. Some snowshoeing then snow blowing. Got about 4" of wet snow overnight added to the 2+ yesterday.

Hi Bruce, do you snowshoe for fun or do you have to do that to get your snow removal gear out?

Back
Top Bottom