The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good ☕ MOOrnin 🐃 everyone!!

Hey @Grammy60 how you feeling?

:frow hii Marie! :p long time no see!

Awee, no bueno :( I hope you feel better soon! :hugs

And @featherhead007 too! Hope you feel better.

You sound like a party animal! The cats and the chickens know you raise the roof 🙌 hahaha

Good afternoon Mad 😊 hope your having a great day! Things are moving very slow, but they are moving so that's good 🙂

Surviving best I can

Good afternoon Phil 😊 hope your having a lovely day

Good morning Sue! Enjoy your Sunday...I hope your body is feeling better today! 🤗

Hi Rene 😊 slow but sure is all I can say 🙄

Good afternoon Mad 😊 hope your having a great day! Things are moving very slow, but they are moving so that's good 🙂

Good afternoon Phil 😊 hope your having a lovely day

Hi Rene 😊 slow but sure is all I can say 🙄
Glad your staying uplifted. I've been busy, busy. Helped my 5yr old catch up on schoolwork then made my first loaves of bread today using my kitchenaid mixer and it was easier than I ever imagined! I used a bread flour, probably added too much flour, and the crust may be a little too hard for my liking but, I'm glad I finally did it because now I want to try again. :D the mixer made it so effortless!

Glad your staying uplifted. I've been busy, busy. Helped my 5yr old catch up on schoolwork then made my first loaves of bread today using my kitchenaid mixer and it was easier than I ever imagined! I used a bread flour, probably added too much flour, and the crust may be a little too hard for my liking but, I'm glad I finally did it because now I want to try again. :D the mixer made it so effortless!

Good for you on that first loaf of bread Mad! The more you do it, the easier and better it will turn out. Bravo! :clap

I use my mixer all the time!

Back
Top Bottom