The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I had to share a couple of our babies. 🥰

Mallow.jpg

This one has been named Mallow because it seriously is the most mellow, sweet, docile, adorable baby ever. I'd love to keep it but I really can't and I know it's going to make someone the most amazing pet ever.

Mohawk.jpg

And this is Mohawk who has such cute markings. She has a yellow crest, and a yellow splotch under her chin as well as on the back of her head.

I brought another inside yesterday so there are now 10 babies in the house. 2 are down to one feed a day though and well on their way to weaning, but the youngest still need 5 feeds a day. :th

I had to share a couple of our babies. 🥰

View attachment 2501941
This one has been named Mallow because it seriously is the most mellow, sweet, docile, adorable baby ever. I'd love to keep it but I really can't and I know it's going to make someone the most amazing pet ever.

View attachment 2501942
And this is Mohawk who has such cute markings. She has a yellow crest, and a yellow splotch under her chin as well as on the back of her head.

I brought another inside yesterday so there are now 10 babies in the house. 2 are down to one feed a day though and well on their way to weaning, but the youngest still need 5 feeds a day. :th
😍😍😍 Omgoodness they're so cute!

Very true! Plus it smells soooooooo goood fresh from the oven :drool

So many gadgets, what do you like making with it?

Nice! Stay away from my backyard :D Just kidding!
Bread, cakes, cookies and etc. I do have a grain mill and a nice meat grinder.

Back
Top Bottom