The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good moooorning Mad, hope you have a great Monday!
You as well!
When my husband and I first dated, a very short period of time, I asked him one time on the phone what color my eyes are. He answered correctly and we’ve been together since. My dad told me once if a guy was really interested in me he’d know the answer to that question.
:lau that's a good one! Sounds like your dad wanted you to be on the lookout for the right one!
Happy Anniversary Sour 😍

Good morning Mad 😊 have a great day.

Good morning Cheepteach 😊 have a great day!
Thank you. I hope you've had a good day :)

Good morning IM 😊 have a great Tuesday.
:frow Good morning Chrissy, have a great day
:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day
:frow Good morning IM, have a great day

:frow Good morning Alex, have a great day
Good morning Chrissy, how are you doing this morning?

Good morning Sour, how was the anniversary?

Good morning Sue, have a good day!

Good morning IM, tell the duckies hello for me!
Good afternoon. Hope you’re having a good day. Sorry but eyes are tired and I can’t see to divide the quotes lol.

Update on my Beetov-Hen. The vet said that some pallups were found in her throat, and said that they should get smaller with time, and not to feed her any dried nuts, like cashews or walnuts. She was given an injection of Vitamins and a prescription for inflammation. But she also said that , otherwise Beetov-Hen is healthy at her age.

Update on my Beetov-Hen. The vet said that some pallups were found in her throat, and said that they should get smaller with time, and not to feed her any dried nuts, like cashews or walnuts. She was given an injection of Vitamins and a prescription for inflammation. But she also said that , otherwise Beetov-Hen is healthy at her age.
I have trouble eating walnuts too!

Thanks for the update

Alex, that sounds like a great check up 🤗🤗. Did she say what the pallups were from?

Back
Top Bottom