The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Hi Phil, nice to "see" you.

Spiffy fishing shanty you have there!! Good luck with the catch.

So .... what's the rush? Nothing wrong with procrastinating until the prices are reasonable again instead of settling for something you don't really want. I'm not a real big fan of plywood. What are you doing with it that you couldn't do with real wood? What is the board foot price for 3/4" oak? The $138 you quoted for the plywood comes to $5.75/BF.

I ASSUME she is a bantam? 20g is Puuuuuuuny!

I have 2, they are good birds and lay well. I've had 13 different breeds, BPR are one I would get again. There are others that didn't make the cut.

Sounds like my DD2 lives at your house!

Have you tried tying a mesh bag of scratch around your neck?

I've had very good luck and consistency with King Arthur's Basic Sourdough.

Should have been perfect! A self driving vehicle that knows its way home.

Better than buying THE farm!

You have such lovely birds. Like dd said, too bad we can't get any of your hand raised cockatiels. I suspect they make the best pets. Of course I also suspect our 3 cats would terrorize the poor birds if we had any.

A very happy anniversary to Sour and (saint) Princess!
The rush is that my kitchen is torn apart & I don't want to live like that for too long. The less expensive plywood will work fine for the application we are using it for. The face frame & the ends of the cabinet will be made from solid wood.

Good afternoon everyone. I just realized I wore two different shoes to the post office today. One black and one grey. I got these while I was there though
5AE47ABC-01F8-48DD-AC35-DB3CB15D3A08.jpeg

Good afternoon everyone. I just realized I wore two different shoes to the post office today. One black and one grey. I got these while I was there though
View attachment 2505312

If it takes wearing two different shoes to find cuties like that at the post office, it was worth it! :love

Back
Top Bottom