The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

They do sound upset!

Thankfully none of my family are allergic. I have 3 in the house and 6-7 outside. One tomcat comes and goes. We have a German Shepherd also. My husband is her person....and anyone else that will give her attention. :lol: My sister took this picture of them the night before Easter.
View attachment 2608926

Such a cool looking photo DMC!

Hi folks... A short video of really upset chickens... A large widow maker (branch) fell to the ground about 10' from their coop.

Oh my goodness, that's quite the commotion! Glad they're okay :)
They do sound upset!

Thankfully none of my family are allergic. I have 3 in the house and 6-7 outside. One tomcat comes and goes. We have a German Shepherd also. My husband is her person....and anyone else that will give her attention. :lol: My sister took this picture of them the night before Easter.
View attachment 2608926
Aweeee that's a beautiful photo. It's so sweet when there's that special bond 💜

I just love how independent cats can be. My childhood cat lived to 19yrs. Had a couple after that but most of them were scared of the dogs so, they ended up adopting my neighbor instead (the one who mows the lawn).

Oh my goodness, that's quite the commotion! Glad they're okay :)

Aweeee that's a beautiful photo. It's so sweet when there's that special bond 💜

I just love how independent cats can be. My childhood cat lived to 19yrs. Had a couple after that but most of them were scared of the dogs so, they ended up adopting my neighbor instead (the one who mows the lawn).
Thank you Mad! Mine tolerate the dog. She’s forever in their faces:lol:19 years is a long time.

Back
Top Bottom