The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Omgoodness :love I love the name Opie. It always makes me of a character from the show, Sons of Anarchy (it's actually pretty good).
Ah youth ;)
Opie is Ron Howard, MUCH younger in The Andy Griffith Show.

She was supposed to go to a rehabilitation place because she was doing pretty well but then now this past week she’s doing a lot worse again for whatever reason, kinda reverted,
I'm so sorry to hear that Kelsey!! I hope she comes back around soon. :hugs

When you have a house, it seems there is always something to do. And there's no landlord to call :lol:
Likely wouldn't do any good to call a lot of landlords anyway. You can bet they wouldn't be coming in to replace baseboards.

Ah youth ;)
Opie is Ron Howard, MUCH younger in The Andy Griffith Show.

I'm so sorry to hear that Kelsey!! I hope she comes back around soon. :hugs

Likely wouldn't do any good to call a lot of landlords anyway. You can bet they wouldn't be coming in to replace baseboards.
Thank you! I hope so too! My dad visited her yesterday and said she did manage to eat a spoonful of pudding and take two sips of something with a straw and also that she was a little bit more chatty, was asking what I was watching or something? 😂 so very slightly improved I guess but still did the other bad stuff too so idk

We have another video meeting today that I’m not looking forward to as I’m already pretty stressed from trying to clean out the house/go through my stuff and figure out what to donate. It sounds really freaking stupid but I’m having a really hard time with it. For example, I have about a million band t shirts and other t shirts and most don’t fit anymore but but most have a lot of memories attached and so it’s been ridiculously hard. :oops: BUT. I did manage to pick several to donate. I know most people wouldn’t understand and it’s kind of hoarder ish I guess but it’s extremely difficult. :oops: and then now I’m finally cleaning out my car hah but it’s just today has already been emotionally draining and I wanna relax but have to be more emotionally drained later this afternoon lol

When you have a house, it seems there is always something to do. And there's no landlord to call :lol:
This is very true! But it is your place with equity.

We are having a tree removed today, The fence section on the south side was replaced, a new gate it being installed and yesterday I ordered a mini split AC to replace an old window AC. I will be installing that when it is here next week. The old AC popped the breaker when running on high. The new one will use 230V from the old hot tub.

We removed the hot tub last summer.

We have another video meeting today that I’m not looking forward to as I’m already pretty stressed from trying to clean out the house/go through my stuff and figure out what to donate. It sounds really freaking stupid but I’m having a really hard time with it. For example, I have about a million band t shirts and other t shirts and most don’t fit anymore but but most have a lot of memories attached and so it’s been ridiculously hard. :oops: BUT. I did manage to pick several to donate. I know most people wouldn’t understand and it’s kind of hoarder ish I guess but it’s extremely difficult. :oops: and then now I’m finally cleaning out my car hah but it’s just today has already been emotionally draining and I wanna relax but have to be more emotionally drained later this afternoon lol
It is a tough time! Do work on de cluttering though. Hopefully you will have a feeling of accomplishment when finished.

I feel much better about getting the Garage cleaned up enough to move Our Camaro back into it!

It is a tough time! Do work on de cluttering though. Hopefully you will have a feeling of accomplishment when finished.

I feel much better about getting the Garage cleaned up enough to move Our Camaro back into it!
Yeah, we have been filling up dumpsters with tons of stuff haha from the house, garage, attic. We have sooooo much stuff. And we’ve all been pitching stuff in it as well as donating tons too. I do feel better already being able to donate some shirts even though it wasn’t many and getting the car cleaned out finally as the car was soooooo bad. :oops: that’s been really stressing me out for weeks so glad I finally got that cleaned out

Yeah, we have been filling up dumpsters with tons of stuff haha from the house, garage, attic. We have sooooo much stuff. And we’ve all been pitching stuff in it as well as donating tons too. I do feel better already being able to donate some shirts even though it wasn’t many and getting the car cleaned out finally as the car was soooooo bad. :oops: that’s been really stressing me out for weeks so glad I finally got that cleaned out
That is nice to hear!

We were forced to keep walking spaced free growing up since my Dad had MS. It really does help with safety and you Mom may very will need nice trip free walking spaces when She returns home.

Your avatar sounds like me :lol:

Coffee is an important start to the day, that's for sure!

My boys still like to tease me about the time the power went out in about 90% of the town we lived in. And me desperately driving around trying to find someplace where I could get a cup. :lol:

How are things up your way DMC? Did you say you are getting snow flurries?

Back
Top Bottom