The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Hi all. I’m sitting on the patio while Abby gets some sun. It’s still nice in the shade but a bit toasty in the sun. I’m tired today, stayed up way too late watching Netflix. It’s great when there’s no commercials and you can go to the next episode and find out what happens :) Hope you’re all having a great day!

Hi all. I’m sitting on the patio while Abby gets some sun. It’s still nice in the shade but a bit toasty in the sun. I’m tired today, stayed up way too late watching Netflix. It’s great when there’s no commercials and you can go to the next episode and find out what happens :) Hope you’re all having a great day!

Hi IM, enjoy that sunshine!

We have another video meeting today that I’m not looking forward to as I’m already pretty stressed from trying to clean out the house/go through my stuff and figure out what to donate. It sounds really freaking stupid but I’m having a really hard time with it. For example, I have about a million band t shirts and other t shirts and most don’t fit anymore but but most have a lot of memories attached and so it’s been ridiculously hard. :oops: BUT. I did manage to pick several to donate. I know most people wouldn’t understand and it’s kind of hoarder ish I guess but it’s extremely difficult. :oops: and then now I’m finally cleaning out my car hah but it’s just today has already been emotionally draining and I wanna relax but have to be more emotionally drained later this afternoon lol
If you haven't thrown them out yet, you could always make a blanket or something out of the shirts. I've seen many other people do this and they can turn out really cool.

Back
Top Bottom