The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I’m glad you’re enjoying my gift:gigIt was snowing here earlier too.
I ran yesterday too. I stopped to see the daycare kids...still miss them but not the stress. I took my former co-worker out for dinner.
I am making a pan of bars for my son’s birthday. They are like a special k bar with a filling. Addicting and very rich!

Thanks for thinking of me (maybe). Guess it would be kind of rude to return a present?

Tell me more about the special k bars!

Thanks for thinking of me (maybe). Guess it would be kind of rude to return a present?

Tell me more about the special k bars!
The bottom layer has special k or cornflakes plus corn syrup, peanut butter and sugar. The next layer has powdered sugar, dry vanilla pudding and butter. The third layer is milk chocolate chips with a little peanut butter. It calls for a stick of butter in the frosting but I don’t do that. They are rich enough without it.

The bottom layer has special k or cornflakes plus corn syrup, peanut butter and sugar. The next layer has powdered sugar, dry vanilla pudding and butter. The third layer is milk chocolate chips with a little peanut butter. It calls for a stick of butter in the frosting but I don’t do that. They are rich enough without it.

Happy birthday to your son :)

Back
Top Bottom