The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

today is the only dry day predicted for another few days----everyone enjoy the Friday madness!
Bank for the beagle club, Home Depot (scored some really nice tomato plants), Amish market, Card for the Princess, gas for truck and lawnmower - now to mow the back lawn and hopefully attend the b'ball game. Smooth morning other than for the guy who nearly backed into me at Home Depot.

Good morning Mark :frow Enjoy your day

Good morning DMC :frowEnjoy your Friday
You also Sue!
Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day
You also Bob!
Good morning everyone, happy Friday!

Have a great day NFC

Hope yours is fantastic as well Sue.

Have a great day Mark. You can send your rain my way, no lake effect here that’s for sure!

Hi DMC, hope you’re done after today!

Hi Bob, TGIF! Don’t work hard today, you deserve a break!
Hi IM...we are getting closer. The judge just sent us on a 2 hour break so they can do what they need to do :fl
Good morning DMC, hope today goes well for you!
Hi Debby! So far so good! I’m hanging out at the park by the lake. Good place to chill since I have time to waste. I thought about going home but don’t want to drive that far.

Hi IM...we are getting closer. The judge just sent us on a 2 hour break so they can do what they need to do :fl

Hi Debby! So far so good! I’m hanging out at the park by the lake. Good place to chill since I have time to waste. I thought about going home but don’t want to drive that far.

A park by the lake sounds lovely right about now!

Hope they'll turn you loose soon DMC.

Back
Top Bottom