The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning, everyone.
save some energy for yelling at the umpire!
Prophetic. :oops: Not me, but grandson - who I have never seen complain to an official. We arrived at the game a bit late. Bottom of the first inning just in time to see grandson called out on what appeared to be a bad pitch. He didn't say anything, but reading his face I knew he was upset. He didn't say anything then. Later he didn't get the call he wanted/expected on a pitch and said something to the umpire. This resulted in a bit of a discussion, but he didn't get tossed from the game. Boys went on to win 5/0 in a game that was closer than the score indicates. Grandson pitched 13 strikeouts in seven innings.

Good morning, everyone.

Prophetic. :oops: Not me, but grandson - who I have never seen complain to an official. We arrived at the game a bit late. Bottom of the first inning just in time to see grandson called out on what appeared to be a bad pitch. He didn't say anything, but reading his face I knew he was upset. He didn't say anything then. Later he didn't get the call he wanted/expected on a pitch and said something to the umpire. This resulted in a bit of a discussion, but he didn't get tossed from the game. Boys went on to win 5/0 in a game that was closer than the score indicates. Grandson pitched 13 strikeouts in seven innings.

Sounds like the boys are on another winning streak this summer Sour!

Good morning, everyone.

Good morning Sour :frow Sounds like a great game 😊, awesome job your grandson did !!
Have a great Saturday

Good morning, everyone.

:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day... A grandson to be very proud of.

Back
Top Bottom