The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Happy Mother’s Day IM! Did the boys get flowers picked out for their mom?
Thanks DMC!! Happy Mother’s Day. Yes but there wasn’t much to pick from. She got pink carnations. We couldn’t find a square vase so we put them in a vase I had already and they were on her dressing table when she got up yesterday. She had a rough day before and needed a happiness booster before work last night.

I hope Debby don't mind but there is one more thing I would like to share with you all . You know those beautiful Impatiens, they are a touch me not . Those little Jewelweed flowers that grow on tall stems in swampy areas are basically the same thing . If you are weeding your flowers and happen to pull poison ivy . Just squeeze the juice from that jewelweed on your hands and rub the in then go rinse . No more poison ivy . The Jewelweed is a strong surfactant or soap. that cuts poison ivy oil like water off a ducks back . You see the jewelweed grows along side poison ivy . Hence the cure is along side the poison . I learned this from Native Americans :yesss:

Summer break is always nice!

That's a huge milestone...mom can finally get the rest she needs...once you get your sleep rythm realigned that is!💗

What breeds did you get? I would like to hatch some, but I don't need anymore roos!

I've been trying to catch up today too...my life has been crazy!
I have Jubilee Orpingtons, Lavender and Silver Ameraucanas and Wheaten Marans. I've never hatched before so im curious how it will turn out. My MIL will be taking some chicks as im sure I will end up with more than I need. She usually processes her extra roosters so I assume if I ended up with some we will do the same with ours.

Roosters can be a handful!

Back
Top Bottom