The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

The coffee game sounds fun, hope you win! Coffee is good and free coffee is even better.

The art classes are done for now. New classes will be offered later this year so I'll see what I can find then. In the meantime, the cats & chickens & DH & garden plants are keeping me busy. Actually, I think the cold got to both my tomato plants and at least one pepper plant so those will need to be replaced (once it decides to be summer). And I have some mini bell pepper seeds to start.

There, aren't you glad you asked? :lol:
The coffee game sounds fun, hope you win! Coffee is good and free coffee is even better.

The art classes are done for now. New classes will be offered later this year so I'll see what I can find then. In the meantime, the cats & chickens & DH & garden plants are keeping me busy. Actually, I think the cold got to both my tomato plants and at least one pepper plant so those will need to be replaced (once it decides to be summer). And I have some mini bell pepper seeds to start.

Good morning everyone!
Good morning Debby!
Good morning everyone :frow

Good morning Debby :frow have a great day
Good morning Sue!
Good morning all .
Hi Mark!
Good morning all.
Hi IM!
You too Bob. Is it Friday yet?
You are in for a long week IM:p

We got a frost last night. We’ve covered everything for the last week. My tomatoes need major sunshine and heat if they survived last night.

Back
Top Bottom