The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

It’s 36 right now. We’ll see how they did in the night as I did not cover them.
You are still a bit on the chilly side!
Good morning DMC :frow Have a great day

Good morning DMC! How did your day with the little red headed girl go?

We're warming up some now so if things still look ok in about a week, I'm going to get more plants. I don't want to wait too long or everything will be sold out.
Good morning Debby :frowHave a great day!

Good morning everyone :frow Have a great day 😊
Good morning Sue, you also.

We're warming up some now so if things still look ok in about a week, I'm going to get more plants. I don't want to wait too long or everything will be sold out.
She was a stinker yesterday. I wanted to send her home. She doesn’t understand no means no. She had a morning and afternoon nap. Her sister will be here next Monday and Tuesday and I hope that keeps her out of mischief.
I hope you can get more plants.
We are in the 60’s and 70’s the next 10 days with lows of 40’s and 50’s

Good morning Sue, you also.

She was a stinker yesterday. I wanted to send her home. She doesn’t understand no means no. She had a morning and afternoon nap. Her sister will be here next Monday and Tuesday and I hope that keeps her out of mischief.
I hope you can get more plants.
We are in the 60’s and 70’s the next 10 days with lows of 40’s and 50’s

So you'll have 2 little red head running around your house? Sounds like double trouble :lol:

Good morning folks :frow
It’s 36 right now. We’ll see how they did in the night as I did not cover them.
You are still a bit on the chilly side!
:frowGood morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

Good morning. :frow Baseball game yesterday they lost in extra innings 8/7. As sharp as these boys can be, that's how sloppy they were yesterday. They 'gave the game away' on errors. It was cold, windy, and the parents of the opposing team were obnoxious - first we've run into this year. Princess is wanting to go to a game this afternoon. I may opt out as I have things to do here, and Maggie was in the crate for 5 hours yesterday. Today would be even longer, and I don't like doing that especially with a young dog.

Back
Top Bottom