The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning. :frow Baseball game yesterday they lost in extra innings 8/7. As sharp as these boys can be, that's how sloppy they were yesterday. They 'gave the game away' on errors. It was cold, windy, and the parents of the opposing team were obnoxious - first we've run into this year. Princess is wanting to go to a game this afternoon. I may opt out as I have things to do here, and Maggie was in the crate for 5 hours yesterday. Today would be even longer, and I don't like doing that especially with a young dog.
:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day.

Good morning. :frow Baseball game yesterday they lost in extra innings 8/7. As sharp as these boys can be, that's how sloppy they were yesterday. They 'gave the game away' on errors. It was cold, windy, and the parents of the opposing team were obnoxious - first we've run into this year. Princess is wanting to go to a game this afternoon. I may opt out as I have things to do here, and Maggie was in the crate for 5 hours yesterday. Today would be even longer, and I don't like doing that especially with a young dog.
Good morning Sour :frow Have a great day !

Good morning all. Have a great day.
Good morning IM :frow have a great day

Good morning Sour!

Morning Sour :frow

Sorry to hear about the boy's b-ball game yesterday. Hope today is a better day for them!

Back
Top Bottom