The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

It must be warming up there?
My old one vibrated so bad my hands were numb by the time I was done:lol:

We're in the low 60's today :woot I just got back from picking up 3 more garden plants, wow, was that place packed! I'm debating whether to put them out this weekend or not...what do you think?

Screen Shot 2021-05-15 at 2.11.04 PM.png

P.S. Trying to garden in Wyoming is a whole different ballgame than Florida. :lol:

We're in the low 60's today :woot I just got back from picking up 3 more garden plants, wow, was that place packed! I'm debating whether to put them out this weekend or not...what do you think?

View attachment 2671114

P.S. Trying to garden in Wyoming is a whole different ballgame than Florida. :lol:
Mine were planted with them low temps and survived but I would still cover them. We went to Runnings earlier and I told hubby I’ll stay in the pickup and read. It was full of people. I wanted to go into their garden center but that would have been dangerous:lol:

Mine were planted with them low temps and survived but I would still cover them. We went to Runnings earlier and I told hubby I’ll stay in the pickup and read. It was full of people. I wanted to go into their garden center but that would have been dangerous:lol:

Ok, thanks DMC! I'll keep them indoors overnight for a while and keep an eye on the weather.

Back
Top Bottom