The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I saw a post that dissapeard that showed tplink routers.

The newer one would be good but for future

The newer one looks like it will work!

I still have the older one in my office at work. It is running networking for 4 staff that have terrible wired connections.
So the newer version will work now and for the future? It has to run a lot of stuff.

Yes, and the recipe please :lol:

I got it off Sally's Baking Addiction site: giant-chocolate-chip-cookies

She makes 6 huge ones, I made 14 smaller ones (and they are still plenty big enough).

You would not believe how many chocolate chip recipes I've tried and never been really happy with the results. These are IT, my search is over :lol:

I got it off Sally's Baking Addiction site: giant-chocolate-chip-cookies

She makes 6 huge ones, I made 14 smaller ones (and they are still plenty big enough).

You would not believe how many chocolate chip recipes I've tried and never been really happy with the results. These are IT, my search is over :lol:
Yes I would believe it. I thought your last recipe for chocolate chip cookies was great. I still use it. I have tried several of Sally’s recipes. Thank you!

So the newer version will work now and for the future? It has to run a lot of stuff.
wifi 6 is coming so one of those would be good for future. You would have to weigh the cost though and wifi 6 does not work unless the device is wifi 6 capable. Some computers, phones and etc. are coming out with wifi 6 but not that many yet.

I did see a tipilink wifi 6 router for $249 that is a similar model to the newer one that is $139

wifi 6 is coming so one of those would be good for future. You would have to weigh the cost though and wifi 6 does not work unless the device is wifi 6 capable. Some computers, phones and etc. are coming out with wifi 6 but not that many yet.

I did see a tipilink wifi 6 router for $249 that is a similar model to the newer one that is $139
Maybe I should reorder what I have. I know nothing about this wifi 6 or if any of our gadgets are Wifi 6 capable. Ugh!

Back
Top Bottom