The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I'm thinking probably so. Maybe they'll be bigger with far less competition :p

I hope your new ones do well and you don't get anymore freezes. I've got a few tomato clippings I took off my aerogarden plant and stuck in water. Lots of roots, but I'd like to direct plant them and it's still a bit chilly. Maybe this weekend!

Do you have a green house? DH and I are planning on putting up a small one maybe next year.

Good Morning all . Have a great day I have to tend to some things today. I have a huge snapping turtle in my pond with the animals it must have been in hibernation when I put the fence up and decided to kill one of my mallards When she went for a swim yesterday. I drove my wife to the store and when we returned . She was sitting on eggs . Her companion keeps going too the nest looking for her . It was a typical snapper kill she was grabbed by one foot and it ate up into her internal organs to get the liver and such . She was floating . :barnieEnough said on my part now I am on the war path.
:frow Good morning Mark, have the best day possible and get that turtle.
Good luck.

Good morning, All.
:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day
Best of luck with the hatch! When is hatch day?

I'm sorry to hear about your friend's DIL. I hope everything goes well.

So sorry to hear about your duck :(
:frow Good morning Riv, have a great day... Tomorrow, they should start.
It did stop! We had 85° the Sunday before last and a low of 24° last Thursday. It really put a damper on my fruit trees, but it appears not all is lost. We're getting some rain now and headed for 80°s again in the coming week. I can't wait.

How about you? Time for planting yet??
:frow Good morning Meg, have a great day... Hope your trees rebound
I hope the friends DIL gets over the infection!
:frow Good morning Ron, have a great day

Do you have a green house? DH and I are planning on putting up a small one maybe next year.
I don't, but one of these days I keep thinking we'll build one. We went up to the gardens/nursery by our house on mother's day and their new greenhouse is so great! I'd love one, but smaller scale. It was built by the hutterites or Amish (can't recall).

That would be awesome if you guys got one put up! I think winter would seem a lot shorter if you could get to growing early :)

Good morning to you, Bob. :frow I hope you have a great day, as well! The apple blossoms weren't open yet, so should be good on that front. Just have to wait and see on the rest.

I don't, but one of these days I keep thinking we'll build one. We went up to the gardens/nursery by our house on mother's day and their new greenhouse is so great! I'd love one, but smaller scale. It was built by the hutterites or Amish (can't recall).

That would be awesome if you guys got one put up! I think winter would seem a lot shorter if you could get to growing early :)

It would be nice to have one to get a jump start on gardening. Growing season is short here (and for you too).

Good morning, Bob! You will have to share some pictures. Mine should start Friday.

The Amish put the tin up on my dad's garage. They are quick, efficient and do very good work!

Back
Top Bottom