The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

A couple of High School classmates have Passed this Month. One was sudden while the other was lung cancer and expected.

This is three former Members of our high school band mates since December so we did have more of a connection to them. It does seem that this is picking up for our age group at age 61. I expected the death cycle to start when I was a bit older!

A couple of High School classmates have Passed this Month. One was sudden while the other was lung cancer and expected.

This is three former Members of our high school band mates since December so we did have more of a connection to them. It does seem that this is picking up for our age group at age 61. I expected the death cycle to start when I was a bit older!
I know several people that have died unexpectedly in their 40’s and 50’s. My Maid of Honors brother died at 38 of a heart attack. Scares me a bit when I think about it.

We just got home. It was a peaceful campsite.
Hubby’s sister called at 12:45 A.M. and said their mom was being taken by ambulance to Sioux Falls.(3 hour trip)It didn’t sound good. She ended up passing away in route. She had lots of health issues and was recently put in the nursing home. Needless to say there was no sleeping the rest of the night.
So very sorry for your loss. Great empathy for your husband.

Back
Top Bottom