The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

It cools down every night to the 60's. Our temps jump up 40 degrees or so during the day time. (Unless it's winter and then it ranges from cold to bitter cold and/or snowing :lol: )
We do that here usually. Yesterday the high was 101F but the low was only 68F.

We have come cloud cover that will not give us rain here. There is often a very little bit of rain in the mountains but sadly dry lightening. I hope we do not have more fires in the next couple of days!

Last edited:
I’m debating with myself about playing hooky from work today. I’m in the mood to get more housework done, plus my head hurts like it could get worse with all the damn beeps and boops from that work phone.
Go get that cleaning done! :gig

I hope the headache is better soon.

@rjohns39 and @Grammy60

What's with people greeting new members that joined the first of July, have you noticed? This is getting kind of aggravating, I'm going to miss newer people coming in because their posts will be buried by oldies.
We have talked about this on the Project manager forums!

Putting an expiry date on welcomes but it was shot down. Often the person greeted on a Zombie thread never even came back to BYC

Well this is interesting and frustrating about my 2016 Mazda and windshield issue...

"The 2016 model also received many complaints against the windshield. However, this model has one strange difference to it. Instead of small rocks causing tons of damage, cracks would come out of the woodwork, so to speak, for no apparent reason. Owners would park their car with a perfectly fine windshield, only to come back an hour or so later and find cracks from nowhere. No dents or chips on the glass, so they couldn’t have come from rocks or other debris being thrown at it.
Some even reported that the cracks showed up right in front of their eyes as they were driving down the road. They said they first heard some cracking and popping noises, and then they saw the cracks form. Again, nothing hit the windshield before the noises.
Like the previous model, the sensitive equipment installed within the glass causes replacements to be very expensive. Some owners had to pay the deductible cost, which was around $500 for some. But others without glass insurance saw repair bills upwards of a thousand dollars."

Wish I would have known that before buying it! :he
Sounds like there needs to be a recall!!

Random flower picture…these are Night Sky Petunias. They are one of my favorites and hard to find around here.
0B1A270B-BDEF-4FFD-9E59-BD5935F1633D.jpeg
1F3B67E2-720F-4945-A510-B4BA596C0108.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom