The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Yum! I'm saving this! Thank you for sharing :D

I hear you're lucky if you can find camp spots on the weekends, right now. My oldest son just went camping Tues-Thurs because that was all his Grandma could find available. Hotels are booked too! Was looking months ago for one for my anniversary at the end of August but, nada!

Sounds exciting, she's got an adventure ahead of her. I hope the move goes smoothly! 🤞
Thanks, I hope it goes smoothly too.
This is our 6th summer camping. When we first started you could book the same day and not have to pay a reservation fee. Now you have to reserve months in advance if you want something. I’m hoping next summer is back to normal.

Thanks, I hope it goes smoothly too.
This is our 6th summer camping. When we first started you could book the same day and not have to pay a reservation fee. Now you have to reserve months in advance if you want something. I’m hoping next summer is back to normal.
Yeah, with everyone getting out now, hopefully next year is not as bad.
Unless people who missed out this year are booking ahead of time next year.

Woohoo we’re getting measurable rain! I took the golf cart out for a bit between rains to keep the battery charged and all the gulleys at the street intersections have water in them. Took a bike ride after while it was sprinkling, that’s the beat time to ride!

Good news on the rain IM, I know you needed it. :thumbsup

We got a little this morning but I'm not sure it was enough to do the job.

Good news on the rain IM, I know you needed it. :thumbsup

We got a little this morning but I'm not sure it was enough to do the job.
I hope you all get some more too NFC. We’ve have a couple years of nonsoon so actually getting rain that has a chance to soak in is most excellent. It revives plants so much more than the hose water.

Back
Top Bottom