The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

You have a lovely voice DMC :D
Until you hear me in person DebbyšŸ¤£
I just got done sweeping out the garage. I donā€™t know how one dog can shed so much! Thatā€™s as hard as Iā€™m going to work today. I may go pick beans though.
We talked to a neighboring farmer this morning. Weā€™ve had a coon issue(9 so far)as you all have heard me whining about. He asked us if weā€™d had problems with them. Heā€™s trapped 23ā€¦12 he trapped on his combine. Thatā€™s insane! Iā€™m thinking itā€™s an animal boom year. I have never seen so many deer and fawns as this year and the skunks are abundant also.

I just got done sweeping out the garage. I donā€™t know how one dog can shed so much! Thatā€™s as hard as Iā€™m going to work today. I may go pick beans though.
We talked to a neighboring farmer this morning. Weā€™ve had a coon issue(9 so far)as you all have heard me whining about. He asked us if weā€™d had problems with them. Heā€™s trapped 23ā€¦12 he trapped on his combine. Thatā€™s insane! Iā€™m thinking itā€™s an animal boom year. I have never seen so many deer and fawns as this year and the skunks are abundant also.
Wow, that is a crazy amount of coons! Hopefully they are starting to dwindle down!

Hi Rene! You also!
Good morning DMC! Thank you! :)

That's a crazy amount of raccoons! Are the ones around you pretty well taken care of?

Hi Rene, no worries about catching up, it's just nice to get a 'happy Saturday' from you :D
Morning Debby!!! I just feel like I am perpetually behind and looking at everything we have coming up, I'm afraid that's a state I will be in until winter hits and slows us down. Of course then we might be traveling to warmer climes for a bit, lol!

Back
Top Bottom