The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day

:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day

Thanks Bob, you have a good one also!

DH is coming home today for a short visit. We're going to do a lazy day, a delivery Chinese dinner and then tomorrow he'll get me over to the auto glass repair place and head back south to the golf course. I don't know how he does it, his schedule wears me out.

You all are hours ahead of me already today, I slept late 💤

So one big collective Good Morning to everyone! :bun
Good morning Debby :frow

@Grammy60 a belated Happy Birthday ! and good morning, All.

Good morning Sour :frow Thank you 💗, it was nice to Skype with the grandkids 💞

Good morning everyone . Have a great day .

Good morning Sue , Debby , Bob , DMC , IM , janie , Sour , Marie , Have a great day.
Good morning Mark :frow

Helping my son’s girlfriend move her stuff into storage and then going to Sam’s Club. We are on the road already. How about you?
Busy busy! We took the dogs to the park and did some grocery shopping. I have a few house plants to transplant today and need to make chicken salad for hubs for lunch this week.

I hope you have a video, because I need to see people counting butterflies. I don't know whether that is inspirational or just 🤪😜!

I hope you had a wonderful birthday, Sue!

Sorry to hear this, Ron. I've had ocular migraines since my late 20s. I find they are worse in the summer time. Once I woke up blind in my left eye. I too thought it was a stroke. My daughter has some of the same issues and her doctor is trying to rule out MS.
I've been taking Eyevite for a couple of years now. I like to think it helps. Nothing scares me more than impared vision. Good luck!

Good morning y'all! I hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday!
Thanks for the tip!

I wonder if it has to do with low blood sodium. My lab test from Friday has me at 138 for sodium. The low end is 135 for sodium.

I went to Costco yesterday! I needed flour, sugar and Kleenex LOl.
I see they have a Costco in St. Cloud now. If they did free shipping I’d probably switch.
Busy busy! We took the dogs to the park and did some grocery shopping. I have a few house plants to transplant today and need to make chicken salad for hubs for lunch this week.
This girl has a lot of stuff! We just got loaded up and we’re heading to the storage unit.
Chicken salad sounds so good!

Hi Mark, how's my favorite swan doing?
She is doing super , she is as tame as can be . I 'm looking for a male but every time I turn around equipment is breaking down . At the moment I have the tractor split in half , had to take out PTO hydraulic clutch . Waiting for dealer to get parts :eek::duc🥶 and wondering the cost 🤬

Back
Top Bottom