The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

It's incredible how far that smoke can travel!

Here I am singing:
🌧️ Rain, rain, go away!
Our dam and water tanks are full, and the ground is thoroughly sodden - we really don't need anymore wet stuff. I sure hope it dries up a bit before our lambs and calves are born. It'll be interesting to see if we end up having another dry summer when that rolls around.

The dog was very happy to receive 5 muddy eggs today. I need to clean out the coops tomorrow (hopefully it's just a few showers tomorrow) because it's amazing how much mud gets tracked into them.

I've set some chicken eggs that should start to hatch on our daughter's birthday in 2 weeks time. I have 11 Araucana eggs growing nicely and 3 tiny bantam eggs. I added a few more Araucana eggs a few days after I'd started the rest because all 3 hens laid an egg that day (first time that had happened). I'm hoping for some gold birchen looking birds so it'll be interesting to see what hatches.

Here I am singing:
🌧️ Rain, rain, go away!
Our dam and water tanks are full, and the ground is thoroughly sodden - we really don't need anymore wet stuff. I sure hope it dries up a bit before our lambs and calves are born. It'll be interesting to see if we end up having another dry summer when that rolls around.

The dog was very happy to receive 5 muddy eggs today. I need to clean out the coops tomorrow (hopefully it's just a few showers tomorrow) because it's amazing how much mud gets tracked into them.

I've set some chicken eggs that should start to hatch on our daughter's birthday in 2 weeks time. I have 11 Araucana eggs growing nicely and 3 tiny bantam eggs. I added a few more Araucana eggs a few days after I'd started the rest because all 3 hens laid an egg that day (first time that had happened). I'm hoping for some gold birchen looking birds so it'll be interesting to see what hatches.
Good luck with your hatch Jay,🍀

It sure was nice! I hope this is a good sign that we’ll get more.
I hope you get rain that helps with the fire. Is the smoke really bad there NFC? What about at the course?

The smoke is bad enough to make everything hazy. Our visibility is usually about 10 miles and right now it's 3 and you can smell it. Today's going to be hot, hazy and smelly...a triple treat. :sick

The good news is we may get some rain and heat relief by Thursday. :fl

Here I am singing:
🌧️ Rain, rain, go away!

Morning Jae :frow

Sounds like you need some sunshine now that you've had all that rain. When are your lambs and calves due? Hope you'll share some pictures of them when they get here.

Good luck with the hatch!

Good morning everyone :frow

Here I am singing:
🌧️ Rain, rain, go away!

Hi, JaeG :frowGood luck with your hatch and I can't wait to see the little chicks 😍

Good morning Debby :frowDid you get your windshield fixed ?

Good morning folks :frow

Here I am singing:
🌧️ Rain, rain, go away!

:frow Good evening Jae, hope you've had a good day. Best of luck with the hatch
Good luck with your hatch Jay,🍀
:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day
Not usually, most years we get less than a few inches. This past winter we had two snows.
It was beautiful. I think we probably had less than a foot though. The temperature was definitely lower than normal.
:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day
:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

Hi, JaeG :frowGood luck with your hatch and I can't wait to see the little chicks 😍

Good morning Debby :frowDid you get your windshield fixed ?

Good morning Sue, how are you doing?

My windshield is brand new now! It looks so much better and they guarantee replacement free for the next 6 months.

Back
Top Bottom