The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

It's incredible how far that smoke can travel!

Here I am singing:
🌧️ Rain, rain, go away!
Our dam and water tanks are full, and the ground is thoroughly sodden - we really don't need anymore wet stuff. I sure hope it dries up a bit before our lambs and calves are born. It'll be interesting to see if we end up having another dry summer when that rolls around.

The dog was very happy to receive 5 muddy eggs today. I need to clean out the coops tomorrow (hopefully it's just a few showers tomorrow) because it's amazing how much mud gets tracked into them.

I've set some chicken eggs that should start to hatch on our daughter's birthday in 2 weeks time. I have 11 Araucana eggs growing nicely and 3 tiny bantam eggs. I added a few more Araucana eggs a few days after I'd started the rest because all 3 hens laid an egg that day (first time that had happened). I'm hoping for some gold birchen looking birds so it'll be interesting to see what hatches.
Good luck with the hatch Jae!

Good morning everyone
Good morning everyone :frow

Hi, JaeG :frowGood luck with your hatch and I can't wait to see the little chicks 😍

Good morning Debby :frowDid you get your windshield fixed ?

Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good evening Jae, hope you've had a good day. Best of luck with the hatch

:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day
Good morning Sue, Bob and Debby

The smoke is bad enough to make everything hazy. Our visibility is usually about 10 miles and right now it's 3 and you can smell it. Today's going to be hot, hazy and smelly...a triple treat. :sick

The good news is we may get some rain and heat relief by Thursday. :fl
Good morning Debby, sounds like a yucky day for you today. My son said he’d probably be home early today and tomorrow due to the heat index. He works road construction. It’s nice you’ll get some rain.

Hi, JaeG :frowGood luck with your hatch and I can't wait to see the little chicks 😍

Good morning Debby :frowDid you get your windshield fixed ?
Good morning Sue!
Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good evening Jae, hope you've had a good day. Best of luck with the hatch

:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day
Good morning Bob!
Good morning Sue, how are you doing?

My windshield is brand new now! It looks so much better and they guarantee replacement free for the next 6 months.
Good deal!
Good morning everyone

Good morning IM!

Good morning everyone

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day
Good morning Debby, sounds like a yucky day for you today. My son said he’d probably be home early today and tomorrow due to the heat index. He works road construction. It’s nice you’ll get some rain.
:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

Good morning DMC :frow

Oh man, I can't imagine doing road construction during this type of heat. Hope he gets to take off early and can go home to cool off. Tell him to drink lots of water!

Back
Top Bottom