The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Hi Kelsey, what are you up to these days?
Well, I’ve been doing a lot of dog walking and pet sitting recently. I started a new client a couple months ago. It’s one of my dad's friends who got a new puppy so I’ve been helping them twice a week. And then an older client I’ve had for a while had me watch their cat recently and I’m watching the cat as well as the dog again soon. Also just dog sat my friend’s dogs twice in a row (2 days each with a day in between) and now about to take Brew to go on a walk/hike with them. He’s never met them or their dogs before so hoping it goes well. Also trying to pack the house up to sell but I haven’t been working on it very much :oops: I do a little here and there but kind of overwhelming so I do other stuff instead :oops:

Hi , riss good morning . I think Debby is napping . :lau

You're a funny guy this morning Mark!

So far, I've taken care of getting the cats and chickens set up for the day, done a load of laundry, watered some garden plants, made chicken salad, and talked to all of you. No napping here!

Well, I’ve been doing a lot of dog walking and pet sitting recently. I started a new client a couple months ago. It’s one of my dad's friends who got a new puppy so I’ve been helping them twice a week. And then an older client I’ve had for a while had me watch their cat recently and I’m watching the cat as well as the dog again soon. Also just dog sat my friend’s dogs twice in a row (2 days each with a day in between) and now about to take Brew to go on a walk/hike with them. He’s never met them or their dogs before so hoping it goes well. Also trying to pack the house up to sell but I haven’t been working on it very much :oops: I do a little here and there but kind of overwhelming so I do other stuff instead :oops:

Sounds like you've been busy! So you started a pet sitting service? As much as you enjoy animals, that should do well for you.

Are you packing up your parents house? Where is your dad now? Hope you aren't having to do all of it by yourself.

You're a funny guy this morning Mark!

So far, I've taken care of getting the cats and chickens set up for the day, done a load of laundry, watered some garden plants, made chicken salad, and talked to all of you. No napping here!
Holy smokes ! I better give you a break . You deserve a nap after all that . ❤️ I am going to do something . :frow Have a nice day . :love

Back
Top Bottom