The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning All!
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
Our heat advisory has been extended through 7 p.m. tonight. It really isn't that hot (mid to high 90s) but it is so humid. Any outside work has to be taken care of early.
Did you all realize today is the last day of July :eek:

The month must have passed by in one big hot blur.
Time is spinning. Our youngest grandchild turned a year old on the 29th. It seems like his dad was a baby just a couple of years ago.

Good morning All!
Our heat advisory has been extended through 7 p.m. tonight. It really isn't that hot (mid to high 90s) but it is so humid. Any outside work has to be taken care of early.

Time is spinning. Our youngest grandchild turned a year old on the 29th. It seems like his dad was a baby just a couple of years ago.

Good morning Janie :frow

Mid to high 90's sounds plenty hot to me, drink your water!

Happy 1st birthday to your grandbaby. Funny how our kids get old in just a blink!

Sue, will you make jelly with the crab apples and pears?
Good morning Debby :frow I believe that's the plan and maybe some applesauce, if we have enough.

Do you can them?
I have laundry to do and that’s about it. I made a couple jars of pickles yesterday.

Yes, we are running low on our applesauce and apple juice. We went through a lot when the kids lived here.

Good morning All!

Good morning Janie :frow Happy first birthday to your grandchild 💖

Good morning. :frow Bright and beautiful here with low humidity - not supposed to reach 80F.
Good morning Sour :frow sounds like a good day !

Good morning All!

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day and stay cool... How is it even possible that our son is approaching his 40th, Happy birthday to the grand baby
Good morning. :frow Bright and beautiful here with low humidity - not supposed to reach 80F.
:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day

Back
Top Bottom