The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning Sue :frow

The cats and I have DH around all day to keep us company. Then it will probably be about 3 weeks before he can come home again as there's a big annual tournament to get the course ready for.
That’s a long time to go without seeing hubby. You want me to pack my bags for a visit:D
Good morning DMC, you and I have the same morning temperature. It's lovely out there!
It makes me giddy! I shut the air off and opened the windows and I’m going to clean carpets today. No humidity and high of 79.

That’s a long time to go without seeing hubby. You want me to pack my bags for a visit:D
I see mine everyday, all day, I think he loved it at first. I cooked. Then I realized, that I hate cooking...he enjoys my frequent trips to the taco stand though.🤣 if this house were smaller, we'd have to build a second one just for the two of us. I love him though, so I put up with his grumpy self. A man who loves dogs and cats (& tolerates pet chickens) can't be all bad. 😂
Good morning Janie, your Chippy is a pretty girl! I bet she loves her extra treats :D

Some just seem to be slower to develop than others. In my FL flock, I had 3 SS and 1 of them was a runt for the longest time. We named her Peanut. She eventually caught up with her sisters but it took quite a while.
Thank you.
I truly hope Chippy catches up. I have a cuckoo marans that never got very big. She is just a little bigger than a bantam, but she is the best broody mama.

Your bags and yourself are always welcome :lol:
I see mine everyday, all day, I think he loved it at first. I cooked. Then I realized, that I hate cooking...he enjoys my frequent trips to the taco stand though.🤣 if this house were smaller, we'd have to build a second one just for the two of us. I love him though, so I put up with his grumpy self. A man who loves dogs and cats (& tolerates pet chickens) can't be all bad. 😂

Thank you.
I truly hope Chippy catches up. I have a cuckoo marans that never got very big. She is just a little bigger than a bantam, but she is the best broody mama.
I see mine every day, all day, also. I love him to death but some days he drives me crazy. I know I drive him crazy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom