The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

That’s a long time to go without seeing hubby. You want me to pack my bags for a visit:D

It makes me giddy! I shut the air off and opened the windows and I’m going to clean carpets today. No humidity and high of 79.
We hit a high of 79 here...in the house....It is 94 outside heading to 99 or so today.

Who turned up the heat? 🥵 And the wildfire smoke is back (I'm not ready to blame @ronott1 yet, it could be WY wildfires).

It was such a beautiful morning.
How hot did you get? We are at 79 and no humidity. Perfect day to clean carpets! I have 8 fans going in the 2 rooms.
We still have smoke here. This is day 4. Ours is out of Canada…or it was.

The pullet that I thought had been laying in the tree now looks to be sitting in said tree! She wasn't around when we put the others to bed last night but appeared this morning for breakfast. And then she's been back up in that tree all day. Look how high up she is (the yellow circle where she's tucked herself away):
Up the tree.jpg

If she manages to hatch anything I don't know how she thinks she's getting them down! DH is going to move the possum trap to that tree as possums will go after eggs.

And look at our very sweet British Araucana pullet, Dusk. We hatched her and her brother about 3 months ago and they are both particularly friendly and docile.
Dusk 1.jpg

Dusk 2.jpg

Dawn, the brother (he was a light chick and Dusk was a darker shade), is rather scruffy but he's got some pretty colours coming through.
Dawn.jpg

Good morning everyone :frow

The pullet that I thought had been laying in the tree now looks to be sitting in said tree! She wasn't around when we put the others to bed last night but appeared this morning for breakfast. And then she's been back up in that tree all day. Look how high up she is (the yellow circle where she's tucked herself away):
View attachment 2782299
If she manages to hatch anything I don't know how she thinks she's getting them down! DH is going to move the possum trap to that tree as possums will go after eggs.

And look at our very sweet British Araucana pullet, Dusk. We hatched her and her brother about 3 months ago and they are both particularly friendly and docile.
View attachment 2782301
View attachment 2782302

Dawn, the brother (he was a light chick and Dusk was a darker shade), is rather scruffy but he's got some pretty colours coming through.
View attachment 2782557
She's a very brave little one !! They are so pretty 💗

Good morning all.
Good morning DMC :frow

Good morning folks :frow

View attachment 2782299

View attachment 2782301
View attachment 2782302

View attachment 2782557
Jae, Getting babies out of that tree might be an adventure... The two are so pretty.
Good morning all.
:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

View attachment 2782299

View attachment 2782301
View attachment 2782302

View attachment 2782557

Jae, that's such a huge tree...hope when the chicks hatch, you can get them down ok. Your Araucanas are beautiful! Love their colors.

Back
Top Bottom