The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I was a day ahead of myself the other day and wrote the wrong date on all my eggs. :lol:

It's Wednesday for me! So far I've had to put our sheep back in their paddock twice this morning. The wind had blown their electric tape out in a couple of places overnight, then DS didn't put one bit back in quite properly so it came down again in one spot. Good help is hard to find!

They love their lollies (hard feed - though you guys would use the word 'candy' right?) so it's super easy to get them to go where they need to be. They do need moving again though - I swear they eat as much as the cattle!
I had a lot on my mind today, so hope I'm forgiven by everyone. I finally had my MRI on my shoulder and I need surgery on my rotator cuff. I sure wish it was my left shoulder not my right 😞

Do you plan on expanding your herds of both sheep and cattle? Interesting about sheep being smarter than cattle.
I'd love to but we don't have the space, so we'll put some offspring in the freezer and sell what we don't need.

I had a lot on my mind today, so hope I'm forgiven by everyone. I finally had my MRI on my shoulder and I need surgery on my rotator cuff. I sure wish it was my left shoulder not my right 😞
Oh no, that is going to be rough. :hugs What sort of recovery time are you looking at for that?

Did anyone do anything fun over this weekend? I just worked
The usual. Farmer's Market Sat morning, stop at the bar/brewery for the weekly quart of beer. Swing by the pool store to get the water tested and find out how much Pristine Blue to put in this week. DW and I trimmed the alpacas nails. As usual Teddy wasn't a big problem and Laddie was a pain. Good thing they only have 2 toes per leg.

One of the WY fires in the NE part of the state is a burning gas seam. DH told me when he grew up in CT, there was one that burned for about 30 years. Hope the one here doesn't last that long.
:eek:
I can imagine a seam could burn almost forever. Too bad they can't put a cap on that and capture it.

I'm all mixed up on what your time is now Jae
@Jae is 17 hours after Eastern, ie the time stamped on all our posts.

Good morning everyone :frow Enjoy your day !

I'd love to but we don't have the space, so we'll put some offspring in the freezer and sell what we don't need.

Oh no, that is going to be rough. :hugs What sort of recovery time are you looking at for that?
He said 4-6 weeks in a sling and I think a total of 6 months recovery 😞 With it being my right shoulder, I will be going back to doing everything with my left hand for awhile again 🙄.

How are things going with your animals ? I haven't seen any new birds lately, no new hatches ?

Oooff. Fortunately, I've never had to go under the knife. Knock on wood. I hope it all goes smoothly for you.
I was hoping to not go under again, I just did my wrist in January ! Thank you

Good morning all.
Good morning DMC :frowThanks for the hugs :hugs

Back
Top Bottom