The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Hi folks :frow

We're home. It's been a long day. Doc says Sue's tear was far worse than the MRI revealed, but the repair went well and she was a trooper. She's still a bit groggy, but doing well and resting. He expects her to start using the arm in about six weeks, but is starting her on rehab sooner.

Thank you so much for the update Bob, she's been on my mind all day. Give her a (gentle) big hug for me. When does she get to come home?

We're home. It's been a long day. Doc says Sue's tear was far worse than the MRI revealed, but the repair went well and she was a trooper. She's still a bit groggy, but doing well and resting. He expects her to start using the arm in about six weeks, but is starting her on rehab sooner.
I'm so glad her surgery went well!

Thanks very much for getting back.
This is really good news. :)

That is good news!

I am so happy she is home I will keep you both in prayers

Back
Top Bottom