The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning folks :frow

I am very behind. All these animals are keeping me busy!

Our second ewe finally gave birth today. And it was twins - a boy and a girl. The kids have named them Loki and Lola. Lola is adorable and tiny, and when she first popped out she looked pink (and yellow seeing as she was covered in goo). So far their mother is doing extremely well despite being a first time mother. I was worried she might reject one but she is doing an awesome job despite the weather. It was nice and sunny this morning (after we got a dumping of almost 2 inches overnight which we really didn't need) but the afternoon turned into constant light showers flying in on a cold SW wind. So the beautiful Lola is now a rather muddy baby. Hopefully her mother will clean her up overnight now that the wind and rain have stopped.
View attachment 2843390
View attachment 2843389
View attachment 2843392
View attachment 2843391
View attachment 2843394
View attachment 2843393

I think Carmen's mother will be happy she now has friends to play with. Carmen has worn the wool off her (well, helped it to shed faster) by jumping on her repeatedly.
View attachment 2843396
View attachment 2843395
She's hilarious when she goes bouncing about.

Anyway, I'd better go and sort the load of laundry that's just finished washing. I think everything I owned was wet and muddy. We are once again a swamp.
Too cute Jae :love
Good morning everyone! :frow
:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day
Good morning Debby:)
:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

Good morning everyone😊

I am very behind. All these animals are keeping me busy!

Our second ewe finally gave birth today. And it was twins - a boy and a girl. The kids have named them Loki and Lola. Lola is adorable and tiny, and when she first popped out she looked pink (and yellow seeing as she was covered in goo). So far their mother is doing extremely well despite being a first time mother. I was worried she might reject one but she is doing an awesome job despite the weather. It was nice and sunny this morning (after we got a dumping of almost 2 inches overnight which we really didn't need) but the afternoon turned into constant light showers flying in on a cold SW wind. So the beautiful Lola is now a rather muddy baby. Hopefully her mother will clean her up overnight now that the wind and rain have stopped.
View attachment 2843390
View attachment 2843389
View attachment 2843392
View attachment 2843391
View attachment 2843394
View attachment 2843393

I think Carmen's mother will be happy she now has friends to play with. Carmen has worn the wool off her (well, helped it to shed faster) by jumping on her repeatedly.
View attachment 2843396
View attachment 2843395
She's hilarious when she goes bouncing about.

Anyway, I'd better go and sort the load of laundry that's just finished washing. I think everything I owned was wet and muddy. We are once again a swamp.
So adorable 😍 congratulations on more babies !a
Good morning everyone! :frow
Good morning Debby 😊

Good morning DMC 😊 :hugs :hugs For your sister

Back
Top Bottom