The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning Sour :frow Are you still doing field trials?
Because of the addition of Maggie Mae to our household, I've only been going locally. I've been sending dogs with a handler to some of the trials. One dog has reached his championship, and another only needs 16 more points. Two young dogs are not/may never be ready. Still working dogs daily. It keeps me going.

Because of the addition of Maggie Mae to our household, I've only been going locally. I've been sending dogs with a handler to some of the trials. One dog has reached his championship, and another only needs 16 more points. Two young dogs are not/may never be ready. Still working dogs daily. It keeps me going.

How's Maggie Mae doing? She must be a nice addition to the family.

Congrats on one of the dogs reaching his championship!

How's Maggie Mae doing? She must be a nice addition to the family.

Congrats on one of the dogs reaching his championship!
Maggie is high energy. She's the most interactive dog that we have ever had. She demands activity and needs lots of exercise. From our front yard we can see the drives of 3 neighbors. She is the neighborhood monitor and comments on anyone entering or leaving the drives. She's by far the most vocal dog we have ever had. :lau She is presently jamming her frisbee into my side as I type. Do you think she knows that I am typing about her? She's smart and perceptive, but not that smart I think.

Back
Top Bottom