The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

our "kids" require flexibility! Maggie seems to be a good fit for you and Princess!
:lau She can be a 'B' breaker first class. I returned from the club to see Maggie sitting on the front lawn, ball in mouth, and the Princess calling her. Maggie was doing a great job of ignoring. I told the Princess, "You just don't know how to play the game. You have to sit on the porch step and then throw the ball." I came down, Maggie came to me, I threw the ball and Maggie raced back with it. The Princess went into the house mumbling. I believe in positive reinforcement with dogs/animals, but Maggie just may be a two by four dog.

:lau She can be a 'B' breaker first class. I returned from the club to see Maggie sitting on the front lawn, ball in mouth, and the Princess calling her. Maggie was doing a great job of ignoring. I told the Princess, "You just don't know how to play the game. You have to sit on the porch step and then throw the ball." I came down, Maggie came to me, I threw the ball and Maggie raced back with it. The Princess went into the house mumbling. I believe in positive reinforcement with dogs/animals, but Maggie just may be a two by four dog.

It's always seemed to me a pet will choose one particular person in the home to be "their" person (not to say they dislike others). Sounds like Maggie Mae has made you "hers".

Maybe this model will be better. Doesn’t one company own them all?
Whirlpool owns a lot of them, including Maytag and KitchenAid.

I have a Maytag oven and dishwasher and have had no issues with either.
Our refrigerator is a Maytag. New in 2013, blew the compressor in 2019. I paid a bunch to have it fixed since it looked like any replacement would be pretty much the same and cost even more. Not happy.

Originally I was nervous about leaving but tonight pushed me over the edge
How is the job market there Riss? I was something yesterday saying VT and NH are at/near the top of "More jobs open than unemployed". Of course "unemployed" only counts those people filing for unemployment.

Whirlpool owns a lot of them, including Maytag and KitchenAid.

Our refrigerator is a Maytag. New in 2013, blew the compressor in 2019. I paid a bunch to have it fixed since it looked like any replacement would be pretty much the same and cost even more. Not happy.

How is the job market there Riss? I was something yesterday saying VT and NH are at/near the top of "More jobs open than unemployed". Of course "unemployed" only counts those people filing for unemployment.
:frow Good afternoon Bruce, have a great day

Back
Top Bottom