The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning everyone, hope you all have a good Sunday!
Good morning, Debby.
Good morning Debby, you also. What are you up to today?🙂
I’m going to town sometime this morning to clean my sister’s house. She’s always had a clean house but with her health issues she can’t do much.😞
I’m watching the dentists kids Monday and Tuesday again. An employee in the toddler room at daycare tested positive for Covid so they are shut down. The kids I’m watching tested negative.
I got 21 bags of squash froze yesterday. I’m going to freeze another batch on Wednesday. I wanted to pressure cook some but I only have large mouth jars and no lids and can’t get them.
Good morning, DMC. Canning supplies is so hard to come by, anymore.
Good morning. :frow
Good morning, Sour.

I'm going to work this morning, so I'm going to run. Good morning, Sue, Bob, Mark, Jae, IM, Bruce, Ron, and Marie. I hope you all have a beautiful Sunday.
We haven't heard from Riss in a few days, I hope all is well with her.

Good morning Debby, you also. What are you up to today?🙂
I’m going to town sometime this morning to clean my sister’s house. She’s always had a clean house but with her health issues she can’t do much.😞
I’m watching the dentists kids Monday and Tuesday again. An employee in the toddler room at daycare tested positive for Covid so they are shut down. The kids I’m watching tested negative.
I got 21 bags of squash froze yesterday. I’m going to freeze another batch on Wednesday. I wanted to pressure cook some but I only have large mouth jars and no lids and can’t get them.

Morning again DMC (I went back to bed)!

Nice of you to help your sister out :love Do you think the dentist's kids could turn into a regular thing?

You got a lot of the squash taken care of!

Good morning, Debby.

Good morning, DMC. Canning supplies is so hard to come by, anymore.

Good morning, Sour.

I'm going to work this morning, so I'm going to run. Good morning, Sue, Bob, Mark, Jae, IM, Bruce, Ron, and Marie. I hope you all have a beautiful Sunday.
We haven't heard from Riss in a few days, I hope all is well with her.

Hello and good-bye Janie, hope work goes well for you today.

I sent riss a note a couple days ago, hope we hear back from her soon.

Any plans for today ?

DH came into town last evening. Some time before he leaves Monday morning we'll get the chicken run wrapped for the winter, do a major grocery shop and hang some pictures up. Nothing too exciting but it's nice to have him here :)

What about you and Bob, any plans for today?

Back
Top Bottom