The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning everyone, it's time for Monday again :frow
Good morning, Debby.
I did a search, she posted on her "rissy's habitat" thread today. Maybe @riss has forgotten about us old people ;)
Lol. We are "The Forgettables", or, are we "The Forgotten Ones "?
I made prune cake yesterday. It is very good!

I have been making this recipe since High School....or younger....so about 50 years.
I don't think I've ever had prune cake. I imagine it is similar to a raisin and date cake?
My mom used to make that. My favorite cake of all time was an orange jello cake, that she made every year for my birthday.
One year she shipped it to me, USPS. It arrived filled with ants. I almost cried.
My husband eats sugar free, because of diabetes. I make him a chocolate fudge cake with monk fruit occasionally. It is seriously, the best chocolate cake recipe that I've ever made.

Good morning, Debby.

I don't think I've ever had prune cake. I imagine it is similar to a raisin and date cake?
My mom used to make that. My favorite cake of all time was an orange jello cake, that she made every year for my birthday.
One year she shipped it to me, USPS. It arrived filled with ants. I almost cried.
My husband eats sugar free, because of diabetes. I make him a chocolate fudge cake with monk fruit occasionally. It is seriously, the best chocolate cake recipe that I've ever made.

Good morning Janie :frow

Good morning folks :frow

Good morning everyone, it's time for Monday again :frow
:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day
Good morning, Debby.

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day
Good morning Debby , Janie . Have a wonderful day .🍁🍄🌹
:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day
Good morning, Everyone. Sure feels like a Monday.
:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day... Yeah, I have to go to work in 15 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom