The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

So what is everyone up to today?

I'm going to spend some time in the kitchen today making up a pot of mushroom barley soup and (for the 1st time ever) making a twice-baked potato.
I’m going to go for a walk. I just started a 2nd load of laundry. I made a large batch of chili yesterday. I need to clean my kitchen walls. I see cobwebs with dust:lol:

I'm going to spend some time in the kitchen today making up a pot of mushroom barley soup and (for the 1st time ever) making a twice-baked potato.
Good morning Debby. The soup sounds delicious! Twice baked potatoes don’t seem any different to me than once baked :confused:

We are taking the dogs to the park of course, then I’m making the kids help me with some chores and making apple fritters for the first time ever. Sending those to work with Igor tomorrow, all the guys have been asking about me this weekend. So sweet.

Good morning IM, Debby , Janie , DMC , I crave mushroom soup , saw a couple pinkies ( that's what we call white button mushrooms ) yesterday . The Aborted Entaloma , shrimpies , as we call them, never made a good showing . I may have to buy some . I put Shiitake , Golden oyster ,White button mushrooms when I make soup . I haven't tried barley.

Good morning folks :frow

Good morning everyone, hope you all have a great Sunday!
:frowGood morning Debby, have a great day... :drool
No. I have worked a couple of Saturdays, but not lately.

I hadn't heard of the Emerald Ash Borer, until a few months ago. I read a mystery series and the author mentioned it several times throughout the series. It is just so sad.

Happy Sunday, Debby!

Good morning to all!
:frowGood morning Janie, have a great day
Good morning Debby, you also!

Good morning Janie. We have the Ash Borer here. My brother cut down a tree by our house a couple summers ago. That was my bird tree. I miss it. We have many more dying in our groves.
:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day
Good morning everyone :frow

It's cold and wet here so the girls have all had a good feed and they are staying in their coop.

Have a great Sunday
:frow Good morning Marie, have a great day
:frowGood Morning IM, have a great day
Good morning IM, Debby , Janie , DMC , I crave mushroom soup , saw a couple pinkies ( that's what we call white button mushrooms ) yesterday . The Aborted Entaloma , shrimpies , as we call them, never made a good showing . I may have to buy some . I put Shiitake , Golden oyster ,White button mushrooms when I make soup . I haven't tried barley.
:frowGood morning Mark, have a great day

Hi IM!
Hi Mark!
Good morning folks :frow

:frowGood morning Debby, have a great day... :drool

:frowGood morning Janie, have a great day

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning Marie, have a great day

:frowGood Morning IM, have a great day

:frowGood morning Mark, have a great day
Hi Bob!

Good morning, Everyone.

The Princess and I are going to a community theater production of ? This is her deal - not mine - that's our story. Everyone will be masked so relatively safe. No reaction to the Moderna booster.

Back
Top Bottom