The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Don't want to be a Debby Downer, but I got to feeling bad yesterday. So today I'm doing as little as possible, and trying to hold off going to the clinic until tomorrow.

Why are you up so early DMC?
I don’t feel good either. My son was in Wyoming last week hunting and came home with something. It knocked him on his butt. I started feeling a tickle in my throat yesterday.

I don’t feel good either. My son was in Wyoming last week hunting and came home with something. It knocked him on his butt. I started feeling a tickle in my throat yesterday.

Darned Wyoming, we can blame everything on it! :gig

Mine is like an ear infection and it's throwing my balance all off. Some would say I've always been dizzy, but this is over the top.

Darned Wyoming, we can blame everything on it! :gig

Mine is like an ear infection and it's throwing my balance all off. Some would say I've always been dizzy, but this is over the top.
He ended up coming home early for the funeral plus got sick on top of it. I don’t think we can blame Wyoming :lol:
That’s not good. I hope it gets better quickly. :hugs

Don't want to be a Debby Downer, but I got to feeling bad yesterday. So today I'm doing as little as possible, and trying to hold off going to the clinic until tomorrow.

Why are you up so early DMC?
Uh oh, sorry you’re not feeling well NFC. Hope you’re well soon!

Good morning everyone, Happy Thanksgiving!

A07198E1-5D8B-4015-AA7C-95988DD4621E.jpeg

Good morning, everyone & Happy Thanksgiving!

Good morning, Debby. Good morning, DMC.
I'm up early too, since 2:15 A.M. 😬 I hope to still be awake at noon.

We had a loud storm, and plenty of rain from the sounds of it, around 2 this morning.
I'm worried about one of my langshan hens. She wasn't in the coop when I came home from work, around 7:30 last night. I spent an hour searching for her, but no luck. I'm hoping and praying she is safe, and just hiding out.

It's not really cold here (50s to 70s) but I a few cold weather throws on the bed. (They are unfortunately covering my Christmas quilt, but June keeps scratching the quilt.)The cats obviously love faux fur as much as I do, so we are ready for "the season". I'm not sure if I'll do much Christmas decor. June, the kitten, is pretty rambunctious. I imagine she would destroy my Christmas village if I set it up.

20211122_122304.jpg

Back
Top Bottom