The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Hi Riss, haven't seen anything. I have a cat that made a purchase I was in the bathroom. When you got to go, you got to go! At any rate I came back and the screen said zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Thanks for your purchase Pay now :eek:It was the kitty that gets up on the table and looks just like Janie's counter cat. 😍 Oh! I forgot, I told the company that I didn't make the purchase the cat did and they didn't believe me but they did give me 20% off so I went ahead and made the purchase. :love
I love that story! I know my kittens were always up on the computer typing cause they loved watching the letters pop up.

I just took a 1-2 hour nap after working a 10 hour shift for black friday so I'm swamped! Might foster a little puppy for a week or two. Just a 12 week old pincher super cute baby!
Badrick.jpg

Also got some black friday shopping done after work. Got my dad a new drill and my mom a few pairs of slippers and cute boots. Even hooked grandma up with a pair. Was lucky enough to score some blankets for the shelter too! They were $2.79 a throw blanket so was able to get one for every dog we have at the shelter and some toys too for $2.99. After today I'm kinda into shopping now after seeing all the deals

I’m going for testing later today. I hope you both recover quickly!
Thanks, I hope you’re negative. :hugsI think my husband has it too. He never gets headaches and has had to take ibuprofen several times in the last few days. There’s no sense in testing him unless he gets really sick like our son. There is some sort of infusion you can get now and it can make you feel better quicker.

Good morning folks :frow

We just got back from the clinic. My son has Covid pneumonia. He has a steroid prescription. I tested positive also😣
Get well quickly DMC, you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers :hugs
Good morning everyone.
:frow Good morning IM, have a great day
Good morning IM!
:frow Good morning DMC, have the best day possible
Good morning Everyone. Sorry to hear folks are getting sick. Hope everyone feels better soon. 💙
:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day

Good morning everyone!

DMC, so sorry to hear about your son and you both being ill. Please take care of yourselves and get to feeling better soon :hugs

I couldn't get in to see a doc yesterday, they were closed (even though their telephone recording didn't say so). So I'll try again today.

Hope you all are taking care of yourselves, miss chatting with everyone!

Back
Top Bottom