The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good evening everyone I hope you have had a good day and have a good night.

Windy and cold here and we had a little snow this morning.

I'm fighting a battle with mice getting into my chickens run. I've never killed anything before but these creatures stand a good chance of being my first :he:mad:

Windy here with temperatures in the low 30's F. Possibility of minor snow storm tonight through tomorrow morning. I had planned on going to the last field trial of the season, but it's not worth braving the weather with a couple of young dogs that are not quite there in their abilities.

I'm back from the clinic, seems I have an ear and throat infection. That's something easy to clear up with a prescription. They did a Covid swab and will let me know the results (but I think I'm ok).

That was a really nice clinic and they have about every doc under the sun there, plus lab, x-ray and pharmacy. If I need anything else in the future, guess I've found my place to go here in Casper.

Windy here with temperatures in the low 30's F. Possibility of minor snow storm tonight through tomorrow morning. I had planned on going to the last field trial of the season, but it's not worth braving the weather with a couple of young dogs that are not quite there in their abilities.

Good call on staying home Sour!

Sorry you're under the weather stay away from crowds. Here in UK it's this time of year that germs and viruses seem too spread.
Yep, gets colder, people inside, closer to each other and "sharing"

My friend wanted me to go Black Friday shopping with her but I passed.
Smart woman!

I'm back from the clinic, seems I have an ear and throat infection. That's something easy to clear up with a prescription. They did a Covid swab and will let me know the results (but I think I'm ok).

That was a really nice clinic and they have about every doc under the sun there, plus lab, x-ray and pharmacy. If I need anything else in the future, guess I've found my place to go here in Casper.
I’m glad you got medicine Debby and I hope you feel better soon. My test came back in 15 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom