The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning Debby. I’m so happy you’re feeling better!
Daughter is done with fever but isn’t clear for household duties or otherwise until next week. Cam has the cruddy cough and congestion now, he’s upset that’s he’s having symptoms. From what I understand, having Covid is akin to having an STD when it comes to kids and he was crying. They feel like their lives are ruined because their friends won’t want to play with them. We told him no one needs to know so if he doesn’t tell them it’s ok. I’m waiting for test results and feel like…well, you know.
When we first heard about Covid it turned many into raving lunatics. It was very depressing. Around here it’s not so much the case anymore as it’s become so common. The doctor told us the other day it’s not going to go away. I hope she’s wrong.
I hope your family and yourself start to feel better sooner rather then later. I’m glad it came after your eye surgery.

Good morning everyone 😊

Good morning everyone! Fair warning, I'm feeling better so look out :gig

@DigMyChicks hope you and your son are better today! @igorsMistress how is everyone at your house?
Good morning Debby 😊 glad you're doing better
Good morning Debby.
I am glad you are feeling better!
We’re doing ok. Quinton felt much better last night. He was actually smiling when he came out to the living room and he was all jacked up. I told him that’s the prednisone. Craig went back to bed already. I know he has it but he isn’t getting tested. I have lost my taste(of food)and smell. My coffee tastes like bitter water this morning instead of bitter NyQuil…doesn’t sound like an improvement but it is :lol: I get to go back to work Thursday.
Good morning DMC 😊 :hugs
Daughter is done with fever but isn’t clear for household duties or otherwise until next week. Cam has the cruddy cough and congestion now, he’s upset that’s he’s having symptoms. From what I understand, having Covid is akin to having an STD when it comes to kids and he was crying. They feel like their lives are ruined because their friends won’t want to play with them. We told him no one needs to know so if he doesn’t tell them it’s ok. I’m waiting for test results and feel like…well, you know.
Good morning IM 😊
Good morning Debby and DMC :frow so glad you're feeling better Debby, I take the medicine is working? Lol
Good morning Mad 😊 hope everyone is feeling better today

Good morning folks :frow

Good morning everyone! Fair warning, I'm feeling better so look out :gig

@DigMyChicks hope you and your son are better today! @igorsMistress how is everyone at your house?
:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day... Glad you're feeling better. :hugs
Good morning Debby.
I am glad you are feeling better!
We’re doing ok. Quinton felt much better last night. He was actually smiling when he came out to the living room and he was all jacked up. I told him that’s the prednisone. Craig went back to bed already. I know he has it but he isn’t getting tested. I have lost my taste(of food)and smell. My coffee tastes like bitter water this morning instead of bitter NyQuil…doesn’t sound like an improvement but it is :lol: I get to go back to work Thursday.
:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day... Glad you and your son are feeling better :hugs
:frow Good morning IM, have a great day... Hope all are feeling better soon :hugs
Good morning Debby and DMC :frow so glad you're feeling better Debby, I take the medicine is working? Lol
:frow Good morning Mad, have a great day... Hope all are feeling better soon :hugs
Good morning. Debby, DMC, Mad, IM,🌻 have a wonderful day, we got a little snow.
:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day

Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day... Glad you're feeling better. :hugs

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day... Glad you and your son are feeling better :hugs

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day... Hope all are feeling better soon :hugs

:frow Good morning Mad, have a great day... Hope all are feeling better soon :hugs

:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day

Good morning Bob, hope your day goes well!

Back
Top Bottom